142. English Game 18 [ Riddles ]


1-You buy my time, I stand in line. If I am happy, you won't be fined. Question:  What am I?

2-I am high strung, my neck looks like a ladder, with brass on every rung. What am I?

3-Experience my height, as you conquer your fright and behold a new sight. What am I?

4- I help u with your writing, probably through me you see, But if u want to ship me, u put me right inside of me I wear many hats you know, In construction plus I'm tracing, and I  also do work for 
the board, Lots of kids use me for racing. You can fold me, tear me, rip me without using all your might, But be careful how u touch me, I may give u my famous bite. What am I?

5-. Not born, but from a mother's body drawn, I  hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave, grow old, then valued for my hardened gold, What am I?

6- People come to visit me. They call me home. I can be small or vast. What am I?

7-If you take two personal pronouns and join them in due order, an herb will be named, without mistake that scents the garden border. What am I?

8-I can't see yet I  stare at you, you stare at me. I blink, I give commands. What am I?

9-Always old, sometimes new, never sad, sometimes blue, never empty, sometimes full, never pushing, sometimes pulling. What am   I?

10-The manufacturer does not want one, the buyer does not use it, and the user does not see it, what is it?

11-It has the head of a lamb, the middle of a pig, the hind of a buffalo, and the tail of a dragon.

Ans------------
1= A parking meter
2=A 5-string banjo
3=Ferris wheel
4= Paper
5=Cheese 
6= A Zoo
7=Thy-me [mint-family]
8=Traffic light
9=Moon
10=Casket or coffin
11= A lion.
============================================
                             PART-2
1-Figure out this rebus-023456789 lives ever, ever, ever.

2-Figure out this rebus- I can dig a hole, can climb a tree, can jump off the roof, I can fly in the sky, can go into space.

Ans-----------------
1=No one lives forever.
2=The sky is the limit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{ 5 QUIZ ON; LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI

110 Bal Gangadhar Tilak ,23rd July {1856-1920}

{9} रामचरितमानस से सीखें ज्ञान की बातें –