36 My parents are the best!
I am the apple of her eye
She cares for me a lot
She adores me a lot
She sacrifices a lot
I am her life,
She cares for me a lot
She adores me a lot
She sacrifices a lot
I am her life,
Earth and Sky
That's why I say
I am the apple of her eye.
That's why I say
I am the apple of her eye.
[2]
In love, papa calls me " My Loving boy"
With love he brings me a lot of toys
He bounces me up, and gaily he enjoys
His arms fill me all the time with great joy.
He bounces me up, and gaily he enjoys
His arms fill me all the time with great joy.
[3]
The Earth or heaven
People pray for peaceful rest
But I want the shade of
canopy of my parents.
Love you, Mom!
Love you, Papa!
Love you, Papa!
=================================================Written by: Nirupma Garg

Comments
Post a Comment