{16} FEMINIST -A wonder


She leaves home at 6 in the morning
Reaches back around 8 at night
Amazed I asked-
who takes care of cooking and cleaning for her
Busy all day how does she takes care of her?

Was surprised to know
That she wakes up at 4 in the morning
Cooks,cleans and then leaves for work.
There was no hand to assist and lend
A feeling of sympathy dawned upon me
At once an amazement stared at me.

Unperturbed,unruffled,smiling was she
Not a crease of complaint,wearing  was she
Fondly she enjoys cooking for her kids
Their happiness gives her satisfaction quite a bit
 Taking care of her husband makes cheerful as a wife
Nothing else she wants in her life  to survive.

I looked at her,quite confident  was she
Inspite of depending,quite independent  was she
Besides cooking and cleaning,teaching  was she
Utilizing her spare time,living her passion was she.

She loves what she does
She respects what she thinks
She is able to take her decisions
She always stands by her own opinions.
She became my ideal and changed me entirely itself
  I  would prefer to make " a feminist"myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{ 5 QUIZ ON; LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI

110 Bal Gangadhar Tilak ,23rd July {1856-1920}

{9} रामचरितमानस से सीखें ज्ञान की बातें –